I would personally recommend drinking black seed oil straight from the bottle as I quite enjoy the taste but I can admit that I am in the minority which is why I have compiled a few ways to consume black seed oil below.
1. In a smoothie with fresh ginger and yoghurt
2. In a salad dressing mixed with olive oil and lemon juice and poured over steamed vegetables or tossed into sautéed spinach
3. On toast, drizzled with honey and sprinkled with cinnamon
5. Make a traditional Middle Eastern drink by mixing fennel seeds, aniseeds, cumin, coriander seeds, cardamom pods, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg powder, and black seeds in a coffee grinder. It’s delicious, healthy, and will boost your energy.
6. In coffee with a natural sweetener
7. With fresh lemon juice and water to tone the liver, gall bladder, and kidneys
8. Mix two tablespoons into a smoothie containing 1 cup of pomegranate or grape juice and ½ cup yoghurt for increased energy
9. Mix with olive oil, spread on toast, and top with crushed garlic
Find out more here:
Get the best black seed oil here: